Chester Career College is a Title IV program school that offers financial aid to those who qualify. Available aid includes Federal Direct Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS), and Federal Supplemental Equal Opportunity Grants (SEOG). Student aid will be awarded based on the applicant’s need.
Our Financial Aid Office works with prospective students to ensure the best and most cost effective financial plan for funding their education. Our highly trained staff is available to help students navigate through the financial aid process and to answer questions. The Financial Aid Officer will review the student’s financial aid application information and advise the student of their eligibility. Please call or stop by the campus today and let our Financial Aid Counselors assist you in discovering the resources available for financing your educational goals.
5 Easy Steps To Completing Financial Aid at CCC
- Apply for your Federal Student ID (FSA ID) and password at www.studentloans.gov.
- Get proof of income (i.e. Federal Tax Forms – 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, SSI Benefits Statement, or Disability Income Statement, etc.)
- Complete FREE Application for Federal Student Aid at www.FAFSA.ed.gov.
- Print or Save your FAFSA results and bring them to the financial aid office.
- Call Chester Career College to set a financial aid appointment for eligibility.
As a private career school, Chester Career College offers one of the most affordable rates among top career colleges in the area. Additionally, flexible payment plans and potential scholarships make Chester Career College rates even more affordable.
CCC places high value in not only educating students, but we are commited to helping our students minimize debt for a better future upon graduation.