Chester Career College Library Hours:
Mon -Thur: 9am-10pm | Friday: 8am – 5pm
- Video & DVD
- Audio Training
- Research Guides
- Curriculum Resources
- Computer Center
As a student you will be able to access:
- Infotrac: Easy to use, diverse subject content, especially recommend Health Wellness Resource Center and Health Reference Academic.
- ProQuest: Newspapers and Journals primarily dealing with psychology and behavior.
- EBSCO: Magazines and Journals all related to nursing and allied health.
- eLibrary: Books, Magazines, Newspapers, Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, Pictures and Videos.
- Bowker: A list of all published works since the early 1800’s.